A multi-jurisdictional investigation of narcotics operations has resulted in more charges, according to a release from the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
Since the initial operation, more search warrants and arrest warrants have been executed. Three additional search warrants were executed on the afternoon of October 3. The addresses for those locations are:
- 774 Hidden Valley Dr. Martinsville, Virginia
- 786 Hidden Valley Dr. Martinsville, Virginia
- 362 Sleeping Hills Farm Rd. Martinsville, Virginia
As a result, additional vehicles were seized. Also, while the search warrants were being executed, officers from the Martinsville Police Department and Henry County Sheriff’s Office deputies apprehended two people who were suspects in the investigation. The last two remaining suspects turned themselves into the Henry County Sheriff’s Office on October 5, Henry County Sheriff Wayne Davis said.
Those charged include
- Endy Marie Ingram, 59, of 425 Tanglewood Dr., Martinsville, money laundering and racketeering.
- Victoria Leigh Ingram-Cox, 38, of 44 Windy Ct. Kernersville, N.C., money laundering and racketeering.
- Charmaine Leshon Cox-Ingram, 37, 1755 Waverly Oaks Dr. Kernersville, N.C., money laundering and racketeering.
- Traylon Allen Ingram, 19, 44 Windy Ct. Kernersville, North Carolina, money laundering and racketeering.
In addition to the search warrants that were executed in Virginia, as a direct result of this investigation, multiple search warrants were executed in North Carolina and Texas on October 4. A total of 14 warrants were executed, and a total of 10 people were charged.
Anyone having information about narcotic trafficking operations is asked to contact the Henry County Sheriff’s Office at (276) 638-8751 or Crimestoppers at 63-CRIME (632-7463). The Crimestoppers Program offers rewards of up to $2,500 for information related to crime. The nature of the crime and the substance of the information determine the amount of reward paid.