COLLINSVILLE, VA – The Burger King in Collinsville is closed after a fire started in the roof of the building on Sunday night.
Shortly before 9 p.m., the Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department was called to the restaurant on Virginia Avenue for a smoke investigation.
“Once crews arrived on scene, there was fire showing from the vent on top of the building. Looks like maybe the grease had caught fire around it and the fire traveled down through wall a little bit up to the top of that on…
Article originated from BTW 21 news. Click Here To Read Full Article
Leave a Reply